Saturday, April 25, 2009

Christian blue eye's

When we woke up this morning Christian was in such a good mood. He was so smile and just a very happy baby. So I decide to take a few pictures of him. I thought that they turned out great. His eye's look so blue in them. I think its cuz of the outfit that he is wearing.





On a different note I guess I am going to try and blog a little bit. Let my mom know whats going on in our little lives way up here in Alaska. Well its getting so nice out. I absolutely love this time of year. Except for the mud=D It just gives you that little encouragement that summer is just around the corner and that long winter is finally over. Thank you Jesus!! All the snow is melting away and you can actually see that stuff that was hiding under it for so long. I think its called grass. (Brown grass that is.) Its starting to stay daylight for quit sometime now and the lakes and rivers are starting to melt. I am looking forward to this summer . Not only is it summer but my mommy is going to be coming up to Alaska to visit us. I am so so so excited. We are going to have a really good time. I can hardly wait. Well it is getting late or early however you look at it and I really should be getting to bed now. But before I go I have one more picture to show. It of a cute little moose that decide to lay down in our back yard last week. We took this picture from our living room. Well good night all or good morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit hon. He sure looks alot like you. He's a definate keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww alana he is so cute!! you are doing grea keeping this going....

    ReplyDelete